Cook time10 minutes
- 1 lb of Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 of a Yellow Onion, diced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup of Water
- 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Distilled White Vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 of a Lime, or more to taste
- 2 Chopped Scallions
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Cilantro
- Touch of Olive Oil
1) Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat, season the shrimp with some salt and cook them in the hot skillet with a drizzle of olive oil for about a minute on each side or until cooked, remove to a plate.
2) In the same skillet, add another drizzle of oil, then add the peppers, onions and garlic along with a pinch of salt and saute for a couple of minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes cook about 20 seconds then add the water, soy and vinegar and cook for 30 seconds, add the shrimp back in, crank the heat up to high and cook for another minute just long enough for the sauce to thicken.
4) Remove from the heat, add the lime juice, cilantro and scallions, stir it all together and serve!