Cook time30 minutes
For the Cake Base:
- 1 box of Storebought Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Whole Milk
- 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup of Sour CreamFor the filling:
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, meltedFor the glaze:
- 2 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 3 to 4 Tbsp of Whole Milk
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9x13” baking pan and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the cake and mix until smooth, pour into your prepared pan, even it out the top with a spatula and set aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon, dollop the mixture throughout the cake and using a butter knife swirl it around to lightly incorporate the two.
4) Bake the cake for around half an hour or until fully cooked through, allow to cool completely.
5) To make the glaze, using a handheld whisk, cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, slowly add the milk and continue whisking until you achieve your desired consistency.
6) Drizzle some of the glaze on the cake and serve the rest on the side.