Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 633
Watch these next:
|Serves 6 to 8|
|Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
1 lb Ball of Pizza Dough
1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter softened at room temperature
1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature for greasing baking dish
1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
¼ cup of Granulated Sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp of Ground Cinnamon
For the Glaze:
2 Tbsp of Cream Cheese, at room temperature
1 Tbsp of Butter, at room temperature
¾ cup of Powdered Sugar
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
3 to 4 Tbsp of Heavy Cream
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2) Butter a large baking sheet with about ¼ cup of the butter and set aside.
3) Roll your pizza dough either in a 12” cirlce or you can roll it out in a ractangle shape.
4) Place your rolled out dough onto your buttered dish dish playing around with it until it fits. . Spread the remaining butter all over the top of the crust and set aside.
5) In a small bowl, mix together the both sugars and cinnamon, sprinkle it over the whole top of the crust. Cover with a kitchen towel and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
6) Bake the “pizza” for about 20 minutes or until the crust is a golden brown color. Allow to cool completely.
7) To make the glaze, place the cream cheese, butter, powder sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk together using a handheld mixer or a spatula, slowly add the milk to get a runny consistency but not too runny that it will run all over the “pizza”
8) Drizzle it all over the top and dig in!