Cook time30 minutes
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- Heavy Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes or a dried Chili
- 1/2 cup of White Wine, I use Pinot Grigio
- 28 oz can of Italian Plum Tomatoes crushed by hand
- 12 oz Cod Filet
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 lb of Spaghetti
1) Fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
2) In a large skillet with high sides, add the oil, garlic and chili, turn the heat on medium and saute for a couple minutes or until the garlic starts to become lightly browned, add the wine and allow it to reduce by half.
3) Add the tomatoes along with a small pinch of salt and pepper, place a lid on and simmer for 20 minutes. After the 20 minute mark, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package instructions.
4) Add the fish to the sauce, cook on low for about 10 minutes or until the fish starts to flake easily, then toss the sauce with the parsley and cooked pasta and serve right away!