Cook time minutes
- 4 cups Shredded Cole Slaw Mix
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 2 Scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of Mayo or more to taste
- 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a large bowl, add the carrots, scallions and coleslaw mix, set aside.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, pour over the coleslaw mixture and toss until everything is well incorporated.
3) Chill for about an hour for best results.