Cook time20 minutes
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9” pie plate with some non-stick spray, set aside.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, both kinds of sugar and vanilla, add the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips and mix until a cookie dough forms.
3) Spread the cookie dough in your prepared pan, pop it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
4) Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate sauce.