Cook time20 minutes
ServingsMakes about 20 Brownies
- ¾ cup of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup of Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- ¾ cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- ¾ cup of Granulated Sugar
- ¾ cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup of Milk
- ½ cup of Heavy Cream
- 1-½ cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup of Mini M&Ms
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan with some non-stick spray and lay the bottom with some parchment paper, set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, using a handheld electric whisk, whisk the eggs with both kinds of sugar for 1 minute, add the butter, milk and dry ingredients and continue to whisk until fully incorporated.
4) Pour the batter into your prepared pan, pop it in the oven for 20 minutes, remove and allow to cool completely.
5) To make the topping, heat up the heavy cream either in the microwave or a saucepan and pour over the chocolate chips, set aside for a few minutes then whisk until the chocolate chips have fully melted.
6) Pour the glaze on the brownie base, smooth it out as evenly as you can, sprinkle over the mini m&m’s and set them aside until the glaze sets (I set mine in the fridge because that produces a heavier denser brownie which happens to be what we love!)