Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 225
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
1 ½ cup All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
¼ tsp Salt
½ cup Orange Juice
1 tsp Orange Zest
½ cup Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Fresh Cranberries, halved
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a 12 piece muffin pan with liners and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt, mix and set aside.
3) In another small bowl, toss together the cranberries with ¼ cup of the flour mixture making sure all the cranberries are coated with the flour, set aside.
4) In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, add the eggs and orange zest and mix until smooth.
5) Add the four mixture and mix just until the dry ingredients are almost incorporated, add the orange juice and mix everything together but DO NOT OVER MIX.
6) Fold in the cranberries gently and using a large ice cream scoop, divide the batter evenly in the liners.
7) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let them cool and enjoy!