Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 680
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 12Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 18 mins
1-3/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
1 tsp of Baking Powder
1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
1/4 tsp of Salt
1 cups of Homemade Cranberry Sauce
1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup of Milk
1 tsp Orange Zest
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a muffin tin with some liners and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon, set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, add the eggs and vanilla and whisk them together until combined, add half of the milk at this point.
4) Whisk in the cranberry sauce and orange zest, add the dry ingredients and start mixing and add the rest of the milk a little at a time until you achieve a nice muffin batter.
5) Using an ice cream scoop divide your batter evenly in the lined muffin tin and bake your muffins for 15 to 18 minutes or until fully cooked.