Cook time minutes
- 1 9” Pre-Made Pie Crust
- 2 cups of Fresh Cranberries
- ¼ cup of Water
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 tsp of Orange Zest
- ¾ cup of Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, spray a 9” tart pan with a removable bottom with non stick cooking spray and lay in the pie crust. Trim off extra dough and set aside.
2) In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the cranberries, water, orange juice and orange zest. Bring to a boil and cook for about 2 minutes, add the sugar and flour and cook for 1 more minute or until thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in the butter.
3) Pour cranberry mixture over the crust and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until the crust is lightly golden brown. Let it cool completely then dust with confectioner sugar and serve.