Cook time10 minutes
- 10 oz of Pasta of your choice
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 cup of Basil
- 1 cup of Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of Sliced Red Onions
- 3 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar or to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1/2 of a Lemon
- 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
1) Fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt, bring to boil, add the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
2) Meanwhile, make the sauce. In a food processor, add the avocado, garlic, oil, basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, pulse until creamy and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes and onions with the balsamic, italian seasoning and a smidge of salt and pepper.
4) Add the pasta to the bowl with the tomatoes along with the avocado mixture and mix together well to combine.
This is best served right away!