Cook time minutes
- 8 (12inch) Flour Tortillas, you can also use corn tortillas
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp of Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Brush the tortillas on both sides with the vegetable oil and stack them together, cut them into small wedges and place them in a single layer on a couple baking sheets.
3) Sprinkle over the cumin mixture and pop them in the oven.
4) Bake for about 10 minutes or until crispy and lightly golden, making sure you rotate the baking sheets half way though for even crispiness.
Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!