Preparation1 hours 10 minutes
Cook time5 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- 6 cups of Crispy Rice Cereal (I used Kellogg's Rice Krispies)
- 1-1/2 bags of Mini Marshmallows
- 4-1/2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- Sprinkles, optional
1) Spray a 9x13” pan with some non-stick spray and set aside.
2) In a large pot, melt the butter, add the marshmallows and allow everything to melt together, stir in the vanilla.
3) Add the crispy rice, stir to make sure it’s all well combined and at the last few seconds of stirring, add the sprinkles if using.
4) Pat the mixture evenly in your prepared pan and allow them to set for about an hour before cutting into desired shapes and size.