Cook time minutes
- 3 Filets of Fresh Tilapia
- 1 Cup of Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic, divided
- Zest of 1 Small Lemon
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the olive oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
2) Season the tilapia with salt and pepper on both sides. Season the eggs, flour and bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp of the granulated garlic in the flour and 1 tbsp in the bread crumbs. Add the lemon zest in the seasoned bread crumbs and mim unitl everything is combined.
3) Lightly dredge the tilapia in the seasoned flour, shake off the excess flour and dip it in the seasoned eggs and finally coat it in the bread crumb mixture.
4) Add the breaded tilapia in the hot oil and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Serve with lemon wedges.