Cook time minutes
- 3 lbs Wings (ask your butcher to prep them for buffalo wings)
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flower
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- Olive Oil
- Your Favorite Hot Sauce and/or Ranch or Bleu Cheese
1) Mix baking powder and flour in a small bowl and set aside.
2) Add all wings into a large bowl and coat them in the flour mixture.
3) Shake off excess flour and lay in a single layer in a baking rack skin-side up over a large roasting tray.
4) Put in the fridge for about 2 hours to dry out.
5) Pre-heat the oven to 450 deg. F.
6) Drizzle the wings with olive oil and bake for 35-40 minutes until deeply golden and crispy.
7) Remove from the oven and flip the wings over, drizzle with a little olive on the second side, and continue baking until the second side is as crispy as the first side.