Cook time10 minutes
- 8 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/3 cup of Mayo
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp of Finely Chopped Chives
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp (or more) of Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Soft White Bread Slices
1) Chop the eggs into small pieces, add remaining ingredients (except for the bread) and mix together well. Cover and stick it in the fridge for about a half an hour.
2) Make sandwiches using your favorite kind of bread, I prefer a soft white bread but if you’re not making your own white bread just make sure to buy a good loaf of white bread with a soft crust.