Cook time minutes
- 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 to 2 Tbsp of Confectioner Sugar
- 1 ½ cups of Chopped Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 tsp of Fresh Orange Zest
- About 8 Meringues
1) In a bowl, toss the strawberries with the vinegar, granulated sugar and orange juice, set aside.
2) In a large bowl, with a hand held electric whisk, beat the cream and orange zest until it develops soft peaks, add the confectioner sugar and continue to whisk until the cream thickens.
3) Crumble 6 meringues in the cream mixture, add half of the strawberries and fold everything together.
4) Divide your mixture between 4 cups, top with the remaining strawberries and crumble up some meringues right on top!