Cook time minutes
- 1 lb Ball of Fresh Pizza Dough
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- A pinch of Dried Rosemary
1) Place the oil in a small bowl and grate in the garlic with a fine grater, mix and set aside.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3) Place the dough on a floured surface and flatten it out with your hands, using a pizza cutter or a knife cut the dough in quarters so you have 4 triangles. Place them on the parchment lined baking sheet and with a small sharp knife cut a few slits on top of each one.
4) Brush some of the garlic oil on top of each one and sprinkle over a tiny bit of dried rosemary and some salt and pepper.
5) Wrap them in plastic wrap or with a kitchen towel and place them somewhere warm and let them rise for about 45 minutes to an hour.
6) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and let them bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!