Cook time10 minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cups of Milk
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 6 to 8 Slices of Texas Toast, cut in thirds lengthwise
- Some Butter For cooking
1) In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
2) Preheat a griddle or nonstick skillet over medium low heat, dip each piece of bread in the egg mixture, cook for a few minutes on each side or until golden brown.
3) Once cooked, place them on a cooling rack to cool a bit and set.