Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 541
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 4Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
½ cup of Whole Milk
¼ cup of Heavy Cream
½ tsp of Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
4 Large Slices of Brioche Bread or Challa bread or 8 smaller slices, sliced ½ inch thick
1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
1) Preheat a griddle or a non stick skillet over medium heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the bread, making sure you mix them well.
3) Melt about 1 Tbsp of butter on the griddle and let it melt.
4) Dunk the bread in the egg mixture for a few seconds on each side and add them to the hot buttered griddle, cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of your bread.
5) Sprinkle with confectioner sugar and enjoy!