Cook time minutes
- 1 ½ cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 Cups of Sugar
- ½ cup of Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup of Chopped Walnuts
- 1/3 cup of Golden Raisins
- 1/3 cup of Dark raisins
- 1/3 cup of Sweetened dried cranberries
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spray a 9by5” nonstick loaf pan with non stick cooking spray, lay the bottom with parchment paper and set aside.
3) In a small bowl mix together the first 5 ingredients and set aside.
4) Add about ¼ cup of the dry mixture to the nuts and dried fruit, mix until they are covered in flour and set aside.
5) In a large bowl whisk together all of the remaining ingredients. Once the wet mix is nice and creamy, add in the dry ingredients. Mix well but not over mixing. Fold in the nuts and raisin mixture quickly.
6) Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool slightly before removing from the pan.
6) This is best eaten warm, so what I do is make it on a weekend and keep it in the fridge, so whenever I want a slice I simply pop it in the microwave for about 45 second or in the toaster for that crunchy outside and soft and warm inside.