Cook time minutes
- 12 oz of Sirloin Beef Tips
- 5 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- ¼ Cup of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ Cup of White Wine
- ¾ Cup of Beef Broth
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Zest and Juice of 1 Small Lemon
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat a large non stick skillet over high heat with the olive oil.
2) Season the beef with sat and pepper and toss them thru the flour. Add the beef tips to the hot oil and cook for a few minutes or until nice and crusty brown on the outside. Add the butter and garlic and cook until for about 1 minute.
3) Add the wine and cook until it reduces by half. Add the beef broth and cook that until it’s reduced by half also.
4) Season with salt and pepper and add the parsley, lemon juice and zest. Turn the heat off when the sauce is nice and thick and coats the beef tips well. Serve over rice and enjoy!