Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 505
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 4Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
1 lb of Brussels Spouts
4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Lemon zest (optional)
1) Fill a pot with water and sprinkle in a good pinch of salt.
2) Cut the Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise and get rid of a few of the outer leaves.
3) Add them to the boiling water and cook them for about 3 minutes.
4) Drain, pat them dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
5) In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil and let it get really nice and hot.
6) Add the Brussels sprouts and place them cut side down in the hot skillet. Cook them for about 3 minutes on each side or until really golden and crispy.
7) Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper, cook them in the garlic for about 1 to 2 minutes.
8) Finish them off with some lemon zest if desired.