Cook time5 minutes
- 1 Tbsp of White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb of Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2" pieces
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp of Toasted Sesame Oil or more to taste
1) In a large skillet over medium heat, add the sesame seeds and toast them until lightly golden, remove from the pan and set aside.
2) In the same skillet,increase the heat to high, add the oil and allow it to get nice and hot. Add the asparagus and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Add the garlic, cook for 1 minute, add the soy sauce and sesame oil, saute for about 10 seconds and remove from the heat.
4) Add the asparagus to your serving dish and sprinkle over the toasted sesame seeds.