Cook time15 minutes
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup of Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Unsalted Room Temperature Butter
- ¾ cup of Granulated Sugar
- ¾ of a Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3) In a mixer bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and both sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix together until all creamy and combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure everything is mixed well.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix just to combine. Add the chocolate chips and mix just to distribute them through the batter.
5) Using a large ice cream scoop that’s the equivalent of ¼ cup, drop the cookie dough 4 inches apart onto an parchment lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes or until deeply golden on the bottom.
6) Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet then remove onto wire rack and cool completely.