All Recipes | Dessert Recipes | Breakfast Recipes |Appetizer Recipes
Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 522
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Subscribe to Laura's YouTube Channel (It's FREE!) to stay updated on new recipes! Want to leave a comment for this recipe? You can leave comments on this recipe's YouTube page! (I love reading your comments :)
Get Social With Laura!
Serves 8-10Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hrs 15 mins
2-1/4 cups Oat Flour
4 Ripe Bananas, mashed
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 cup Dates, pitted and chopped
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.Recipe By:
2) Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan and line it with parchment paper.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
4) In a small bowl, toss the chopped dates with a few Tbsp of the flour mixture and set those aside as well.
5) In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar, apple sauce and vegetable oil until combined. Add the eggs, bananas, vanilla and almond milk and whisk until the mixture is nice and smooth.
6) Add in your dry ingredients until everything is combined but don't over mix.
7) Fold in your dates and pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan.
8) Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until fully cooked through.
Allow to cool completely before serving!