Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 363
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes about 7 cups
4 cups of Old Fashion Oats
2 cups of Sliced Almonds
1 cup of Dried Cranberries
1 cup of Dark Raisins
½ cup of Chopped Walnuts
¼ cup of Brown Sugar
½ cup of Honey
½ cup of Vegetable Oil
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
½ tsp of Ground Cinnamon
¼ tsp of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the oats, almonds, brown sugar, salt, walnuts and cinnamon, set aside.
3) In a large measuring cup or a bowl, whisk together the honey, vanilla and vegetable oil, pour over the dry ingredients and mix everything well together.
4) Spread mixture evenly in one layer on a 10x15 in large baking pan.
5) Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes making sure to give it a toss every 10 minutes for even cooking.
6) Once it comes out of the oven, toss in the raisins and cranberries. Seal in an airtight container to be enjoyed at your leisure.