Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 179
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
2 cups of Rolled Oats
½ cup of Flour
½ tsp of Baking Soda
1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter
1/2 cup of Honey
¼ cup of Brown Sugar
¼ tsp of Cinnamon
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
1/8 tsp of Salt
2 cups of mixed nuts and dried fruit
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a 8x9 square baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non stick cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl combine the oats, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, flour, and mixed nuts and fruit. Set aside.
3) In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook together the butter, honey and brown sugar, bring to a boil and turn the heat off. Add the vanilla and mix it in.
4) Pour the wet mixture over oat mixture and mix everything together to combine.
5) Pour mixture into prepared pan and make sure the mixture is evenly spread out.
6) Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
7) Cool completely for about 3 hours cutting into bars.