Cook time5 minutes
- 8 oz piece of Spanish Style Chorizo cut into slices about 1/2” thick
- 1/2 cup of Sliced White Onions
- Juice of 1/2 lime or more depending on how much lime you like
- About 1/4 cup of Roughly Chopped Cilantro
1) Preheat a grill pan between medium and medium high heat.
2) Grill the chorizo for about a minute on each side or until crispy on both sides.
3) In a bowl, toss together the grilled chorizo, onion, lime and cilantro and allow them to sit at room temperature for about an hour.
4) Serve at room temperature on it’s own or with some cut up pita pockets.