Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 590
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 2Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
½ lb of Baby Lamb Chops
3 Tbsp of Olive oil
1 Sprig of Rosemary, leaves stripped and finely minced
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
2 tsp of Granulated Onion
1 tsp of Dried Oregano
1 tsp of Dried Thyme
Zest of 1 Small Lemon
Juice of One Small Lemon
Salt and Pepper to Taste
For the mint oil:
¼ cup of Mint Leaves
3 Tbsp of Extra virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp of Lemon Zest
1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest and juice, dried oregano, dried thyme, granulated onion, salt and pepper.
2) Place the lamb chops in a large zip lock bag, pour the marinade over them and seal the bag (making sure all the air is squeezed out)
3) Place them in the fridge to marinate for a couple hours.
4) Take them out about 10 minutes before you are ready to cook them.
5) Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat. Place the lamb chops on the grill and cook them for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side (the cooking time really varies based on how big your chops are)
6) Allow them to cool for a few minutes while you make your mint oil.
7) For the mint oil, in the container of your immersion blender (or just in a regular blender) add the mint, lemon juice, and zest, and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
8) Drizzle the lamb chops with the oil and enjoy!