Cook time5 minutes
- 2 Large Nectarines, halved and pit removed
- 1 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- Ĺ tsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- ľ tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup of Blueberries
- Vanilla Ice Cream, to serve with it
1) Preheat a grill pan over medium heat.
2) In a bowl, combine the butter, cinnamon and honey. Toss the nectarines in this mixture and coat all sides.
3) Grill the nectarines for about 2 minutes on each side.
4) Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, add the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice and blend until smooth.
5) Strain the blueberry sauce.
6) To serve, arrange one half of the grilled nectarine in a serving dish, top with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream and pour over some of the blueberry sauce. Top that with a few fresh blueberries and enjoy!
This is a wonderful grown up version an ice cream sundae. Itís outstanding as a sweet ending to any dinner.