Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 434
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 4Prep time: 7 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
ľ lb of Calamari, cleaned
ĺ lb of Fresh Shrimp, peeled and devained
Juice and Zest of 1 Lemon
1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Thyme
1 Tbsp of Parsley, chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
5oz of Baby Arugula, washed and dried
1 Fennel Bulb, thinly sliced
1 Large Roasted Pepper (from a jar is fine)
3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
2 Tbsp of Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
2) In a bowl, toss together the shrimp, calamari, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, parsley, 1 tbsp of oil and salt and pepper.
3) Grill on the hot grill for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate.
4) Lay the arugula on a large platter and scatter over the fennel and roasted pepper.
5) Arrange the grilled shrimp and calamari on top (I usually cut the calamari before putting it on the salad so itís easier to eat)
6) In a small bowl, add the remaining oil and orange juice and whisk to combine. Drizzle over the whole thing and eat immediately!