Cook time minutes
- 4 6oz Tilapia Filets
- 1 cup of Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 Tbsp of Kalamata Olives, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Capers
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp of Anchovy Paste (optional)
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more for the fish
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ Fresno chili, seeded and finely minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Preheat a non stick grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper and drizzle a little olive oil on both sides as well. Place on the grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side (it might not even take that long because fish cooks super quickly).
3) Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together all of the remaining ingredients and set aside.
4) Place the fish on a platter and scatter over some of the tomato mixture.
Serve and enjoy!