Cook time5 minutes
ServingsMakes 1 Omelette
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp of Milk
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 2 Tbsp of Shredded Cheese of your choice
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Ham
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Whisk the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper.
2) Preheat a small nonstick skillet over medium low heat. Add the butter and allow it to melt.
3) Add the egg mixture and using either a heatproof rubber spatula or a wooden spoon, start moving the eggs around (it should look like you’re scrambling the eggs) until most of the eggs look set, this should take about a minute or two.
4) Once they look set at the bottom but still runny on top, sprinkle your ham and cheese all over the surface of the eggs, fold your omelette in half or in thirds (like a letter) and allow it to sit in the skillet undisturbed for about 1 minute.
5) Place it on your plate and serve!