Cook time5 minutes
- 12oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1-1/2 cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup of Chopped Hazelnut Wafers
- 1/2 cup of Toasted Hazelnuts
1) Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with some parchment paper and set it aside (you might want to grease it with a bit of non stick spray first)
2) In a saucepan over low heat, melt together the chocolate and condensed milk, then fold in the toasted hazelnuts and chopped wafers, spread it evenly in your prepared pan then pop it in the fridge for a few hours to set completely.
3) Cut into squares, sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and serve!