Cook time15 minutes
ServingsMakes 8 cones
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
1) In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs for about 2 minutes or until slightly pale in color, whisk in the butter, milk and vanilla.
2) Whisk in the flour and salt just until combined, then set the batter aside for about 5 minutes, in the meantime preheat your waffle cone maker.
3) If you are using a chefs choice waffle cone maker, place the setting on #4. Take a little less than 1/4 cup of batter, place it in the waffle cone maker and cook them for 1 minute and 40 seconds, immediately wrap each one around the cone (watch video for instructions).
4) Allow the cones to cool completely before serving.