Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 556
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 8 to 10Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 1 hrs 30 mins
1 8lb Fully Cooked Spiral Sliced Ham
1 ½ cups of Brown sugar
1 cup of Honey
½ tsp of Ground cloves
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Either line a large deep baking pan with aluminum foil or just use a disposable tin foil baking dish (easier cleanup) and set it aside.
2) Rinse the ham in cold water a few times to get rid of some of the saltiness.
3) Pat dry really well and place it in the baking pan, round side down.
4) Cover the whole thing with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 1 and a half hours.
5) Remove the ham from the oven, uncover and flip it around so the round side is facing forward,
6) In a small skillet, add the sugar, honey and cloves and heat it up together until it becomes runny.
7) Pour the glaze directly over the ham and smear it around the top (let some of the glaze slide down between the slices) a bit so its covering the top pretty well. Place it back in the oven for 1 more hour making sure to baste it every fifteen minutes.
8) Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before serving.