Cook time15 minutes
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp of Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- 2 tsp of Brown Sugar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
1) In a bowl, mix together the honey, brown sugar, both kinds of mustard and garlic, set aside. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Add the oil into a skillet and allow it to get nice and hot over high heat (use a skillet that can go from stove top to oven) season your salmon well on both sides and place it skin-side down in the hot skillet.
3) Cook the salmon for about 2 to 3 minutes on that side until the skin is nice and crispy, flip it over and cook it for another minute or so just to sear the top.
4) Flip the salmon back around, turn the heat off and spread the mustard mixture evenly over the top of the salmon.
5) Pop it in the oven for about 10 minutes and serve with some steamed veggies and brown rice!