Cook time5 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- 1/4 cup of Vanilla Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Confectioners Sugar
- 2/3 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 4 oz Bar of Bittersweet Chocolate, grated
- 1/2 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch
1) Place the grated chocolate in a large bowl and sift the cocoa powder, both kinds of sugar and cornstarch over the chocolate.
2) Give everything a good mix and place the mixture in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
3) When you’re ready to make yourself a cup, simply add 1 cup of whole milk to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer, add 2 and a half heaping tablespoons (or more if you like it stronger) of the hot chocolate mix to the simmering milk and cook for 1 minute making sure to stir the whole time.
4) Pour into a mug, top with mini marshmallows and enjoy!