Cook time minutes
- 1 Stick or half cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 ¾ cup of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup of Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 4 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 tsp of baking Soda
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp of Milk
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1Tbsp of Butter, melted
- ¼ cup of Macadamia Nuts, roughly chopped
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, add the eggs, coconut and vanilla and mix until it’s nice and creamy.
3) Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, mix it in just to combine but do not over mix!
4) Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes.
5) After 50 minutes, brush the top with the melted butter and sprinkle over the macadamia nuts. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer.
Let cool for about 20 minutes before slicing.