Cook time minutes
- 4 tsp of Basil Pesto
- 4 Slices of Good Quality Sandwich Bread
- ½ cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- 6 Slices of Thinly Sliced Pancetta
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- ½ cup of Fresh Baby Spinach
- A Few Fresh Basil leaves
- Little drizzle of Olive oil
1) Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat, cook the thin pancetta for about a minute on each side, remove to a plate.
2) Reduce the heat to medium. Lay the bread on your work surface and smear 1 tsp of pesto on each slice.
4) Top one slice of the bread with about 2 Tbsp of the mozzarella, then stack on to a couple tomato slices, the cooked pancetta, a handful of spinach, a few basil leaves and 2 more Tbsp of cheese. Top it all with another bread slice, drizzle a tiny bit of oil on your preheated grill pan and cook each sandwich for about 3 minutes or so on each side or until the cheese has melted.