Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 758
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes a couple dozenPrep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
2 cups of Cake Flour
1/4 tsp of salt
1-1/4 cups of Confectioner sugar
3/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
1/4 cup of Vegetable Shortening, softened at room temperature
1 envelope of Vanillina, or vanilla extract
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a bowl, mix together the flour, vanillina and salt, set aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the shortening, butter and confectioner sugar until creamy.
3) Add the eggs and mix until well incorporated. Add the dry mixture and mix until you have a smooth dough.
4) Place some of the dough in a piping bag thatís been fitted with a large star tip and pipe out little cookies a couple inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
5) Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely before serving.