Cook time minutes
- 1 cup of Arborio rice
- 2 cans of Italian Tuna in Olive Oil
- 1 can of Corn, drained
- ¼ cup of Italian Green Olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and roughly chopped
1) Cook the rice according to packaged instructions, drain and add to a big bowl.
2) Add in all of your ingredients and toss everything together well.
3) Place some plastic wrap on the top of the bowl and refrigerate for a couple hours for best results.