Cook time6 minutes
- 1 Medium Eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Head of Bibb Lettuce
- 3 Cups of Arugula
- 2 to 3 cups of Cooked Green Beans
- 2 5 oz cans of Italian Tuna Packed in Olive Oil
- 3 Plum Tomatoes, cut into large chunks
- 3/4 cup of Corn Kernels, canned or fresh
- 1/2 cup of Italian Green Olives, pitted
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to, taste
1) Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat, brush both sides of each slice of eggplant with olive oil and grill them for a few minutes on both sides until they develop grill marks. Season with some salt and set them aside to cool.
2) Arrange your lettuce and arugula on a platter, top with the eggplant (try to tuck the eggplant under the lettuce a bit) then top with the green beans, tuna, corn, tomatoes and olives.
3) Season with some salt and pepper, drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil and a little squeeze of lemon.