Cook time15 minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Leek, trimmed, cut into half moon pieces and washed well
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp of Herb De Provence
- 2 Tbsp of Whole Milk Ricotta (add 1 Tbsp of cream or milk if the ricotta is very thick)
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
- 2 Tbsp of Shredded Cheese of your choice
- Touch of Lemon Zest
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a small oven safe skillet, add the butter and melt it over medium heat. Add the leeks, herbs de provence and a touch of salt and pepper. Allow the leeks to cook and caramelize, about 5 to 6 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta, mozzarella, parmiggiano, lemon zest and black pepper, stir and set aside.
4) Season the eggs with salt and pepper and give them a good whisk. Add the eggs to the leek mixture and using your wooden spoon, pull in the set eggs in the center from the edge of the skillet and allow the bottom to set.
5) Spoon your cheese mixture on top of the eggs and pop it in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
6) Serve right away!