Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 2 to 4 depending on appetite
- 1/2 lb of Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Oregano Leaves
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Thyme
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1/4 cup (or to taste) of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- zest of 1/2 of a Lemon
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt, bring to a boil and cook according to package instructions, drain well.
2) In a mini chop or food processor, add the parsley, garlic, oregano and thyme, pulse until itís all chopped but not a puree.
3) In a large bowl (preferably your serving bowl) mix together the oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and chopped herb mixture with a touch of salt and pepper.
4) Add the cooked and drained spaghetti, give everything a good toss and enjoy!