Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes a couple dozen
- 4oz of Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room Temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp of Lemon Zest
- 1 cup of Self Rising Cake Flour
- 1/4 cup of Instant Lemon Pudding
- 1/4 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
1) In the bowl of a standing mixer using a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and cream cheese for about 2 minutes, then add the egg, vanilla and lemon zest and let that go for another 2 minutes.
2) Add in the flour, lemon pudding and both kinds of sugar and let them mix until incorporated.
3) Put the dough in a bowl, cover and pop it in the fridge for an hour.
4) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a couple of baking sheets with some parchment paper.
5) Scoop out your cookie dough using a small ice cream scoop, about the equivalent to one tablespoon, then flour your finger tips and lightly press down on the cookies (DO NOT FLATTEN THEM) then pop them in the oven to bake for 10 minutes, DO NOT OVER BAKE!!!
6) Allow them to cool and then sprinkle some powdered sugar over the top and dig in!!