Cook time minutes
- 1 lb of Ground Chicken Breast
- 1 ½ cups of Chicken Stock
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 4 Tbsp of Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- 4 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 1 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 8 oz Fettuccini, cooked according to package instructions
1) Preheat the oil in a large non stick pan over medium high heat, add the chicken and break it up a bit with a wooden spoon, let it cook for about 3 minutes or until its mostly cooked through.
2) Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper, cook for 1 more minute. Add the flour and stir well. Cook it for about 30 seconds to allow the raw flour taste to cook out.
3) Add the chicken stock and cook it for about 4 to 5 minutes or until it thickens.
4) Add the cream cheese and stir it in to melt, cook it for just a couple minutes, add the parmiggiano reggiano and parsley and stir well.
5) Add in the cooked fettuccini and stir well. Serve it up and enjoy!