Cook time10 minutes
- 2 Cups of Cooked Lobster Meat, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 Tbsp of Mayo
- 2 Tbsp of Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Chives
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- 1 Stalk of Celery, finely diced
- 1 Tsp of Lemon Zest
- 2 tsp of Lemon Juice
- 4 Hot Dog Buns (preferably potato rolls)
- A few Leaves of Bibb Lettuce
- 2 Tbsp of Melted Butter
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Brush the melted butter on the inside of each roll. Place them cut side down on a baking sheet and bake them until golden brown and crispy.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the lobster, mayo, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, chives, parsley, celery, mustard, salt and pepper.
4) Once your buns are nice and toasted, allow them to cool.
5) Fill each bun with a couple slices of lettuce and scoop in some of the lobster mixture. Serve right away!
TIP: This actually tends to taste much better if you allow the lobster mixture to set for a couple of hours in the fridge. Make it ahead of time for a real winner of a sandwich!