Cook time10 minutes
- 1 lb of sirloin Beef, thinly sliced
- 1 Large Red Onion, peeled and cut into thick half moon slices
- 3 Roma or Plum Tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Distilled White Vinegar
- 1/2 cup of Beef Stock
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb of Frozen French Fries Baked according to package instructions
1) In a very large skillet or a wok, add about 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and preheat it over high heat until smokey, add the beef, season with some salt and cook just until the beef is fully cooked through, about 2 minutes, remove from the pan onto a plate.
2) In the same hot pan, add the onion (and another drizzle of oil if you have to) and cook for 2 minutes then add the tomatoes and cook for one additional minute, remove the veggies to a plate.
3) Mix together the beef stock soy and vinegar, add it to the hot pan and let it simmer for about 2 minutes or until it thickens a bit.
4) Add the beef, veggies and french fries to the sauce, quickly toss it all together and serve immediately with a little cilantro on top.